CBD Recipes For Your Dog
Today, CBD is used by a vast majority of people for the treatment of ailments such as anxiety, depression, stress, insomnia, PTSD and many more. However, although humans widely use it, CBD products can also be used to relieve your canine friend of different ailments.
3 Tasty CBD Recipes for Your Dog
Among the available CBD edible products for dogs include CBD treats and biscuits. However, dogs are quick to get bored and tired of the same treats over and over. Therefore, as a dog parent, it is important for you to find other ways to include CBD into your dog’s diet so that it can benefit from its numerous health benefits. The following are easy and delicious CBD recipes to help you prepare CBD treats your dog will love.
Frozen Peanut Butter Yoghurt Treat
- 32 ounces of vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- CBD oil
- Begin by pouring the peanut butter into a microwave bowl and heat for 30 seconds, to melt the peanut butter.
- Next, add the yogurt and CBD oil into the bowl and stir thoroughly to mix all ingredients properly.
- Pour the mixture above into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Serve cold.
Coconut Dog Treat
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- Half a cup of shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon CBD oil
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- Into a bowl, mix the coconut oil, rolled oats, peanut butter, and CBD oil until it is mixed properly.
- Next, using a spoon, scoop out small pieces and roll into small
- Roll the balls into a bowl of shredded coconut until the ball is evenly coated in coconut.
- Place the coated balls on a tray with parchment paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Serve cold.
Peanut Butter, Honey Dog Treat
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2/3 tablespoon of coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon of CBD oil
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Into a mixing bowl, pour the coconut oil, honey, CBD oil, peanut butter, and chicken broth and then mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix sifted whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour and rolled oats.
- Next, mix all the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until they are well combined.
- Pour some flour onto a counter surface and place the mixed dough unto it.
- Roll the dough to a thickness of about the quarter of an inch, and then using a cookie cutter, cut out pieces of treats.
- Place the pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Allow it to cool, before you serve.
With these recipes, you can make tasty CBD treats for your dog. However, if you don’t have the time to make these treats yourself, you can browse through CBDR’US pet treat collection, and order a wide range of delicious tasty CBD dog treats, which are not only tasty but helps support your dog’s wellbeing and overall health.