5 Key Factors to Look for in a CBD Vape Oil
CBD vape oil is becoming a hot item, and more beginners are running to stores to get their hands on a nice, big bottle. But, before you make a purchase of CBD e-liquid, you have to take some things into consideration. See, the world of CBD vape oil is very large and varied, meaning that every company puts their own unique spin on things. And, it’s important that if you’re going to spend money on CBD vape juice, you get exactly what you want in order to satisfy your needs.
Today, we’ll be discussing the five factors that you have to consider before investing in CBD vape oil. Each is very important in its own unique way, and by keeping all of them in mind when making a purchase, you’ll end up with the product that you want.
Factor #1: Lab Results
One of the most important things to look for before purchasing CBD vape oil is lab results that are made accessible by the brand. Lab results indicate the legitimacy of a company, to put it simply. See, the CBD industry is lacking in regulation right now, since it’s so new. The FDA has yet to come up with a list of strict guidelines when it comes to manufacturing hemp products. So, in order for brands to prove that their products are legitimate and high in quality, they send their batches off to third-party labs to get tested for purity, quality and more.
Lab results should be made accessible to customers on a company’s website. Look through these lab results to make sure that you know exactly what you’re getting. This doesn’t just apply to CBD vape oil, but to all CBD products.
Factor #2: Milligram Strength
The strength of CBD in a vape oil must be considered carefully, as it determines how much CBD you’ll actually be consuming per vaping session. The CBD vape oil market varies tremendously when it comes to strengths, with some being far more potent than others. Of course, you can decide what you want your milligram strength to be, based on what your specific needs and goals are when it comes to hemp.
Factor #3: Other Ingredients
Always look at the other ingredients in a bottle of CBD e-liquid, meaning the ingredients that aren’t hemp itself. All CBD vape juices should contain propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin, as these ingredients are essential for a liquid to vaporize properly. Be wary of any additional ingredients besides flavoring additives, as they may be cheap fillers that aren’t great to inhale. If you must, look up the ingredients that you find to make sure that they’re safe to vape.
Factor #4: Extract Type
Basically, there are three different types of hemp extracts that are used in vape oils: CBD isolate, broad spectrum and full spectrum. Now, they’re not dramatically different from each other in terms of how they work with your body, but some find that they prefer one of the three over the other two.
CBD isolate is an extract that contains only CBD, which is one of many compounds native to the hemp plant. This means that when you consume CBD isolate, you’re only getting CBD and none of the other cannabinoids like THC, nor are you getting any of the terpenes.
Broad spectrum CBD contains all of the compounds, including cannabinoids and terpenes, but without THC. And, full spectrum CBD contains every compound including THC, but the THC isn’t strong enough to produce psychoactive effects. Many find that full spectrum CBD is the most enjoyable to take, because each compound brings something unique to the table. But, of course, the choice is fully yours.
Factor #5: Flavor
Lastly, you want to consider the flavor of your CBD vape juice. CBD vape juices can be flavored or unflavored. However, unflavored e-juices aren’t technically flavorless. CBD has its own distinctive taste, which is herbal and citrusy, so an unflavored CBD vape oil will just taste like CBD. Flavored CBD juices can taste like candies, fruits, desserts and more. If selecting a flavored option, make sure it’s one that agrees with your palate so that you actually enjoy vaping the oil.
WE R CBD Does Vape Oils Right
So, are you ready to invest in some CBD vape oil or CBD Juul Pods based on these five factors? Well, you’ll be pleased to know that we at We R CBD take the right steps to create each formula and batch property.
- For one thing, we ensure that our third-party lab results are easily accessible to all of our customers, as we want our customers to trust our products, and because we have nothing to hide.
- Our CBD is exceptionally high in quality, being cared for properly from the moment the seeds are harvested to the moment we combine our resulting extracts with other ingredients to produce our signature e-liquids.
- Each CBD vape oil comes in a variety of flavors, and we wanted to make sure that every palate has something to enjoy. That’s why we offer fruit flavors, candy flavors and more.
- We know that everyone will find something that appeals to their taste buds. Our flavoring extracts are carefully sourced for quality, which is why our e-liquids vape so well.
- We also go out of our way to make sure that our CBD vape oils are compatible with standard devices, so that you won’t have to buy a whole new vaping system just to enjoy our e-liquids.
- Finally, our signature vape oils have 300mg of CBD, which is considered the standard amount. Users can control their dosage level by deciding how many puffs they wish to take in one sitting.
Not All CBD Vape Oils are Created Equally
What’s important is that you take certain factors into consideration when choosing the one that’s right for you. Use this as a guide before making a purchase so that you can satisfy your CBD needs with the perfect bottle.